DHH: Leader Hosting Company in the Southern European panorama
DHH is a solid group made up of an ecosystem of independent companies (currently 8), where the various partners maintain their brand, their authenticity, and their business model.
The strength and reliability of the DHH Group are given by the combination of several carefully studied strategies, such as:
- To empower local entrepreneurs giving them the best support in growing their business.
- To promote the organic growth of its partners, through the supply of quality products, the introduction of innovative technological services and the creation of valuable partnerships.
- To acquire new partners who can contribute to the genuine growth of the group and the individual companies that are part of it, thanks to the contribution of in-depth skills in the Digital Marketing sector.
- To create value through M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) strategies, which aim to consolidate the Group and the various associated partners.
DHH supports its partners in various areas, such as financing, technologies and business development, and promotes the cooperation of the members of the group, who work in complete synergy to contribute to the common growth, offering the user high quality hosting and cloud computing services, also thanks to its strategic proximity to the main international Internet Exchange Points.
Why did we choose to proceed with the merger?
Joining DHH has allowed us to undertake a path in continuous evolution, favouring a synchronic development on two levels:
- Contributing to common growth: thanks to the concept of Sharing Knowledge, our growth as a company contributes to the growth of DHH as a group reality.
- Offering highly performing services, in terms of Hosting, Cloud Computing and Data Protection.
Sustainable development is another reason why we have chosen to join the DHH Group. Reducing the environmental impact is one of the objectives that is most important to us. DHH, in fact, aims to operate digitally, in order to reduce paper waste and carbon emissions as much as possible, to purchase refurbished equipment and to give new life to various devices.